Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Back from the winter holiday dead...

So, if you wondered what I've been working on the answer would be "Everything." I'm trying to finish about six writing projects by the end of the month and I'm trying to come up with something that doesn't seem cliche, but apparently I haven't been able to drink enough to get to that mental boundary where fresh ideas lurk in order to catch anything good. I did drink two glasses of absinthe the other night and was unable to stop giggling for about ten minutes. According to Oscar Wilde the 2nd glass of absinthe makes you see things as they are not. And there was nothing all that funny about trying to go to sleep.

I sent out one story last week, and have two in the works that I hope to send on their way this week.
I'm also working on sketches and toying with the idea of turning a portion of my novel project into a web comic instead...if I can remember how to draw good. I'm going to start with tracing and maybe my fingers will remember what it's like to not be so stupid.

Also, I reorganized my bookcase and kind of cleared my desk...which was quite a feat.

No comments:

Post a Comment