Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Context 26

I'm doing something writing-related--and I'm trying to blog more. Good for me!

I will be in Columbus, Ohio, this weekend attending Context 26, and hanging out with friends in the area that I haven't seen in a while. I'm a little nervous about going to Context just because my plan is to have very little by way of a plan, which is pretty standard, but something I haven't done in a while. But, it's only Tuesday and I do have more plan than I started out with this week, so it's all falling into place.

I'm already stressed thinking about the almost 5-hour drive, but I should be able to time that to miss the brunt of annoying traffic situations. I hope.
And then the thrilling drive back on Sunday.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting out of the mountains for a weekend, and hope to see some friends, make new friends, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment