Friday, June 11, 2010

Something else...

I completed a couple short stories this week and don't know what to do with them. I kind of want to make them into an online comic, but they're kind of naughty and I don't know how much time I want to spend drawing the characters, etc. I'll probably see what I come up with tonight, but previously while attempting to draw them I've been disappointed in how it turned out.

So here's another poem, this one doesn't have a title:

calm and grace
what dream-like state is this?
the only resemblance
breath and mortality
captured in the mirror
among strobes of motion
beams of life
frozen in motion
captured in refraction
the beauty
movement
stillness
silent


and now for something completely different:

AyriaQuantcast

The Pittsburgh show is at the Rex Theater and ages 17+

No comments:

Post a Comment