Thursday, September 9, 2010

So your character has... A Personality

This is a series of posts that I'm writing leading up to my presentation covering Character Development at the Scribes of Lancaster meeting on Monday the 13th of September.

So you're character has... A Personality.

Sorry, this one is going to be a bit lacking for witty commentary and detail, one of my children graciously gifted me a really bad cold, just what I needed for the first week back to college. This is going to be a really quick thing because I just want to get this out there. Personality quizes can be a fun and easy way to get to know your characters. Answer the questions from their perspective. I know there are a lot of these things online, but Blog Things is by far my favorite. So here are these links--
Personality Blogthings

The most useful being What's Your Personality Type?

No comments:

Post a Comment