Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What I'm Doing This Week and Next...Costuming Mostly

I love this picture...it's ridiculous, and I'd love to find an opportunity to actually use such an odd line on someone.

demotivational posters - B*TCHES LOVE TOAST
see more Very Demotivational

Anyway, here is the master list of sewing and crafting for The Ash Girl as I see it right now. I want to do a lot of of the minor projects tonight and I figure that I'll be adding more items to this list as they make themselves apparent. I'll be highlighting items as I finish them because I like to see myself making progress. That's why I make lists, and sometimes I put things on the lists that I've already done just so I can cross it off to remember that I already did something (and to feel accomplished).


The Sewing/Crafting List

Ashgirl--
Black Bodice-
Remove extra fabric layer and finish edge

Floral Blouse-
figure out and sew the velcro to replace buttons for quick changes

Greedmonkey--
Jacket-
Figure out stencil--thinking some central thing on the back with negative space stars, green and gold paint
Spray paint the stencil onto jacket

Pridefly--
Coat-
Rip out seams on other side
Insert green shimmer fabric on sides and sew
Figure out how I will close up the two layers of lining
Collar(still determining how to add contrast fabric)

Fairy in the Mirror--
Coral-colored Slip-
Repair torn lace

Princess Zehra--
Underscarf/Tiara-
Find brown underscarf
Plan Tiara
Purchase bling
Bling it

Pink Abaya-
Hem it

Ruth--
Ballgown-
Design top (ivory, belted tunic to show off bling on the dress)
Drape or pattern the top
Sew it

Judith--
Skirt-
Needs a snap on the waistband
Trim the fraying on the bottom edge

No comments:

Post a Comment