Sunday, January 20, 2013

Settled in the new house, missed a Poe birthday post

The title basically sums it up. I'm at the house in Pennsylvania and it's quite nice. We have the dining room set up to serve the purposes of a dining room, library and bar. It's almost perfect, but we need a better table. I plan on posting some pictures soon.

Yesterday was Edgar Allan Poe's 204th birthday and I didn't post about it because I am infinitely naughty. I did spend the time working on writing a Horror story and drinking gin. I was too sleepy to bust into the absinthe, but that may well happen tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Oh c’mon! You didn’t even give a hint of how your new place looks like. Kidding. :D I’m really curious, though, about how it looks. I just put my house in the house market, and I’m getting it ready for staging now. I hope it would be bought soon. How are you as a house hunter? Congrats, by the way!

    ReplyDelete