Monday, April 1, 2013

House Tour with Baby Dorian

I tried to take pictures of the new place but Baby Dorian--who is more of a toddler than a baby-- kept following me around. Imagine that, he likes to have his picture taken.


That's the foyer. I was standing by the front door. He first came over to see what I was doing, and then decided to say "cheese!" Also notice the trail of toys, well, actually one block and a cup in front of the fireplace.


And a book on the kitchen floor. He likes to chew on books. Not even board books are safe.

  
And this is part of the living room looking towards the foyer. I think Dorian was eating spaghetti that day because his face shows all the signs of tomato-based carnage. 
I have other photos, but will post those later. Trying to finish a writing project today. Story of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment