Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wilde and NaNoWriMo

So, I've been busy trying to collect my thoughts on how I'm going to finish out this quarter of school. In my down time I'm working on my NaNoWriMo contributions. My novella that I'm working on is actually a collection of my New York City travel adventures intermixed with surrealist flash fiction. I draw that parallel because my experiences in New York were arguable surreal. If you want to be writing buddies I am wildecross on that page...and you will soon see how I developed that user name.

I'm a nerd...*waits for the gasps to subside* I know, I know. Hard to believe isn't it. Anyway for Halloween I had three costumes and one of which was Oscar Wilde. If you are unfamiliar with his work you should click and educate yourself. Oh, and Netflix usually has two versions of "The Importance of Being Ernest" on there at any given time, and one version of "The Picture of Dorian Grey."
Anyway here is what he looked like...
Oscar Wilde

And this is me as him...
IMG_6054

IMG_6060IMG_5986


I entered a costume contest on Vampirefreaks.com with my pictures, so that's why I'm holding the signs...and now you can find me over there if you wish. I really need to centralize all of my internet presence. It's pretty far-reaching, so perhaps it may be a bit majestic once I have it all consolidated.

J. Lannan

No comments:

Post a Comment