Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dealing...

I'm having one of those days where I have "I am a loser" on one arm and a hangman drawn on the other...literally. It's only sharpie, though. It was hilarious when it was drawn on there yesterday...and I didn't do it to myself.
Actually I'm not too bad today, but last night kind of sucked...it was probably amplified because I had been awake since 2am and wasn't dealing that well with some things.
I was informed that I was acting like Crona from Soul Eater...



I like that AMV.

Anyway, It's really weird how the Jehovah's Witnesses stop by on these kinds of days and read me something that actually applies to the moment.  Today it was a story about Jesus being able to calm a violent storm by telling it to stop. Ugh...I always say that it's coincidence and the stories are just easily applicable to lots of different situations, but I think it's just weird how they stop by on days when I'm having issues because I seriously don't have these problems every day.
I'm not really a devout follower of any religion (I was referred to as being kind of a "mystic" once which is probably as close as I can get to defining my beliefs), but can appreciate stories with a message.  Even if that message is easily applicable to lots of situations.

So, I'll be back with some writing shenanigans later on today, but for now I'm dying my hair purple and going to work on a painting and bake cookies like I wanted to do yesterday, but was lacking in the supplies needed to do so.

I'm trying to refresh my French language skills, so I've been listening to this a lot:



I also think that song is oddly applicable for some things I've been dealing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment