Sunday, March 24, 2013

Recipe: Boozy Strawberry Milk

Other projects are taking over my goofing off with flash fiction time, but I'd really like to get into the habit of writing a flash fiction piece or some poems before dropping into the bigger projects I'm working on. Currently I have one editing project and two short stories of my own that I'm expanding on.

I've been trying some recipes from the Steamdrunks book--not any of the chewy milk punches-- and really enjoyed Gin Milk. My spouse was not a fan of Gin Milk, so he swapped out the gin in favor of Sweet Revenge and opted not to include the nutmeg. And so I decided to share the recipe:


Boozy Strawberry Milk

2 ounces Sweet Revenge
1 cup Milk
1 tsp sugar

Combine in a cocktail shaker with some ice. Shake it a bit to chill and froth the milk. Pour the drink, ice and all, into a glass.
I topped it with a little red decorators sugar, but it's not a requirement.
And you could probably add ice cream and real strawberries to it in order to make a pretty badass boozy strawberry shake.

Maybe that will be my next drink experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment